The Evening Primrose oil is extracted from the seeds of a wildflower also known as Oenothera biennis that is grown in all over U.S. However now it also can be found in different parts of the world favouring the temperate climate. This wild flower generally comes to life between June and October and is bright yellow in colour. Facts state that ancient Americans used the seeds for preparing food. However it has recently gained much popularity owing to more research and was found to be rich in medicinal properties. The life span of this vibrant flower is however a day as it burst open in the morning further in the dark it spreads its glow and dies the next morning hence the name Evening Primrose.
- Women can reap several health benefits by using this oil like getting relief from pain during PMS, treating depression, cramps, swollen abdomen etc.
- It also offers several skin aids by treating acne, rashes etc.
- This oil is also effective in reducing breast pain, or inflammation caused in eczema or arthritis.
- Evening Primrose oil is also used for controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.
- This oil boosts the metabolic rate in our body system and thus burns the extra calories and encourages weight loss in people suffering from obesity.
- Individuals suffering from asthma, chronic fatigue can effectively make use of Evening Primrose oil and gain positive results.
Constituents – The Evening Primrose oil is composed of many important fatty acids like Oleic, Palmitic, Icosenoic, Alpha Linolenic, Gamma Linolenic, Stearic etc.
Blends with – Evening Primrose oil is good for facial massage, however owing to its sticky texture it should be combined with other oils like Moringa oil etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 127|
|Botanical Name||Oenothera Biennis|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold Pressing Method|
|Color & Odor||Pale Yellow to Golden Yellow Liquid & Light, sSeet Scent|
|Country of Origin||China|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: