The Botanical name of Lily Floral Absolute is Lilium auratum and one can find its original roots in South America. The oil is extracted from the petals of the fully opened fresh lily flowers grown on Lily plant. Botanically lily is known as lilium that branches itself from the Liliaceae family. The process of extraction is known as Enfleurage wherein the flowers grown on Lily plant are plucked and are spread over trays that are coated with a thin layer of palm oil. Slowly the essential oils get transferred into to the palm oil such a process needs to be repeated until the palm oil reaches the state of saturation owing to the absorption of lily oil. Further alcohol is used in order to separate the two oils wherein the palm oil evaporates leaving the pure and rich lily oil. The extracted oil is pale yellow in colour and possesses an exotic floral essence.
· It is highly used in manufacturing units that produce cosmetics and perfumes.
· One can use it for massages wherein it acts as a natural moisturiser on dry elbows, cuticles, face etc.
· The oil possesses wonderful healing and softening properties on sensitive skin.
· Many make use of a few droplets of this oil in their wine for creating a psychoactive brew.
· This oil if applied on clothes keeps them fresh with a beautiful aromatic fragrance for longer periods.
· It is also used in hot oil treatments as well as on sensitive skin below the eyes.
Constituents – The Lily Floral Absolute oil is composed of Saponins and Polysaccharides.
Blends with – Lily floral absolute oil blends well with ylang ylang, citrus oils, jasmine, cinnamon leaf, neroli, clove bud, tuberose, rose otto etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 151|
|Botanical Name||Hedychium coronarium|
|Methods of Extraction||No|
|Color & Odor||white with a shade of yellow with ginger odor|
|Country of Origin||Himalayas region of Nepal and India|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: