Pink lotus is known as Lotus of Earth and also a root source to extract Pink Lotus absolute. This beautiful flower grows in muddy ponds generally found in countries of Southern India. This pink colored flower is related with monotypic family of Nelumbonaceae. It is a difficult task to produce absolute from lotus petals because lots of flower collection is required to make few amounts of absolute. A very popular process named as solvent extraction processing method is applied on flower petals to separate concrete in order to get absolute contained within. This absolute also retains its natural aroma and medical qualities. This is genuine thing and tested in several analytical labs.
· It has strong, exotic floral aroma that is helpful to enhance relationship and spiritual growth
· This absolute is useful in aromatherapy for treatment of different conditions like epilepsy, asthma etc.
· Better option that encourages mind, body and spirit to reach their full potentials is to use wonderful pink lotus absolute.
· This semi-solid absolute can be used in liquid form by placing bottle in warm water.
· Diluted form of absolute is useful in message oil, shower gels, bath oils, spa treatment oils, candle making, creams, soap making, bath gels etc.
· This lotus absolute is helpful in meditation to make your body calm and restful.
Constituents- Pink lotus absolute is comprised with some chemical constituents as lotusine, alcohol, neferin etc.
Blends with- Generally all essential and floral oils can be blended with pink lotus absolute.
|Product Code||SVA - 211|
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo Nucifera|
|Methods of Extraction||Solvent Extraction|
|Color & Odor||Dark Reddish Brown Red oily Viscous liquid & Resembling live Lotus Odour|
|Country of Origin||India|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: