Red Champka Absolute is a pure essential oil that is extracted from the Red Champa Flower bysolvent extraction method. Red Champka or Magnolia champaca is a large evergreen tree and it is also famous as “Joy perfume tree”. This plant is admired for its stunning flowers. These flowers are yellow or white in color and are used for decorative and ornament purposes. These flowers are also used in worshipping at the temples and women of south India love to embellish these flowers in their hair bun. The Red Champka absolute is dark red in color and has a attractive seductive aroma. This oil is highly used in perfume industry and cosmetic industry as well.
· Red Champka Absolute has a striking seductive aroma so it is widely used in the perfumery industry to create exotic scents.
· Used in aroma lamp, diffusor, bath, inhaler, massage, light bulb ring, mist spray
· Room fresheners and scented-dhoop industries also use Red Champka Absolute.
· This oil is also used in many bathing products like shower gels, soaps, shamoo and other cosmetic products like lotions, hair oil, creams and talcum powders.
· This oil is also used to manufacture high end skin care products as well as in making incense.
· It is useful as an anti-depressant that soothes and relaxes the body and strengthen the mind.
Red Champka Absolute usually blends well with all oils, but particularly it blends well with Sandalwood.
Linalool, Benzyl Acetate, Beeta lonone, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol
|Product Code||SVA - 518|
|Botanical Name||Michelia champaca|
|Methods of Extraction||Extraction Method|
|Color & Odor||Reddish Brown Liquid & Characteristic Comparable to Standard|
|Country of Origin||India|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: