The Chamomile plant is a tiny herb possessing feathery leaves and hairy stems, it belongs to the Asteraceae flowering plant family. It bears flowers that are lookalike of daisy flowers. The plants height grows up to approximately 25 cm. The flowers undergo the steam distilled treatment to extract this precious oil. The oil is also widely known by its botanical name Matricaria chamomilla. It is blue in colour owing to the azulene content in it.. The actual flower doesn’t possess azulene however while they undergo the distillation process they produce it. It possesses a sweet herbal essence. Facts state that Spain, Hungary and Bosnia are the largest producers of this oil, which is much popular owing to its calming properties.
· This oil is very effective in treating inflammation both internal and external.
· It is used in treating urinary stones.
· One can improve their digestion by using this oil as it promotes stimulation of gall bladder and liver.
· Skin problems like irritation, redness or dryness can be miraculously treated by using this oil.
· Allergies are effectively calmed by making use of Chamomile blue hydrosol oil, it is also used in treating psoriasis, eczema etc.
· This oil is a great healer of discomforts and pains caused due to menopause or menstrual cycles.
· It helps in several other conditions owing to its properties like anti infectious, anti septic, carminative, sedative etc.
Constituents – The chemical components found in Chamomile Blue Hydrosol oil are Chamazulene, coumarins, fatty acids, plant acids, salicylate derivatives etc.
Blends with – The Chamomile Blue Hydrosol blends well with tea tree, ylang ylang, clary sage, citrus oils, lavender, jasmine, neroli, benzoin, rosemary, patchouli, geranium etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 113|
|Methods of Extraction||No|
|Color & Odor||No|
|Country of Origin||No|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: