Botanically known as Citrus Paradisli, and is originated in South Africa. The extraction process involves water distillation on peels of the fruit. It enjoys a shelf life of up to 2 years if appropriately stored. Sub tropical climates favour to the growth of citrus plant that can grow up to the height of 6 m. It bears Grapefruit which is sour in taste, with dark green leaves that are thin and long and white flowers with four petals. The extracted hydrosol is water and oil soluble. Its aroma can be described as sweet, citrus or fresh. It possesses several properties that are similar to other citrus fruit oils. It benefits humans by its aromatic and therapeutic properties for healing several conditions and boosts concentration, energy, memory etc. The Grape fruit is also commonly known as Shaddock.
· It is a great antidepressant agent.
· One may use it in their baths to benefit from its energising and pleasant aroma with effective toning properties for their oily hair and skin.
· Similarly it effectively treats other skin problems like acne, and purifies the skin owing to its astringent properties.
· Used in manufacturing lotions, face packs etc.
· One can treat their muscle related condition like cramps or stiffness using this oil.
· Similarly it can be used as an excellent anti-oxidant, stimulant, disinfectant etc.
Constituents – There are several chemical compounds found in Grape Fruit Hydrosol to name a few sabinene, geraniol, decyl acetate, a-pinene, myrcene, citronellal, terpinen etc.
Blends with – Grape fruit hydrosol blends well with mandarin, rosemary, orange, lemon, geranium, bergamot, lavender, palmarosa, vanilla, sage, tangerine, neroli, lime etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 134|
|Botanical Name||Citrus Paradisi|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold Pressed|
|Color & Odor||Clear to light yellow liquid @22C with Compared to standard odor|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: