Tea tree Hydrosol is originated from an island country in the southern Pacific Ocean named New Zealand. By the process of steam distillation and manual harvesting method it is extracted from the fresh leaves and twigs of the tea tree variety commonly known as Melaleuca Alternifolia which is mainly found in New Zealand region. It is also known as Narrow leaved Paperbark, Narrow leaved Tea tree, Narrow leaved Ti- tree or Snow in summer. It grows in swampy flat base. With a clear yellowish mobile liquid appearance and non pleasant strong warm spicy aroma it is mostly used as a natural preventive to a variety of skin infections and disorders starting from acne, eczema, psoriasis to skin allergy and rashes. It is considered as antibacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic, and anti viral solution. It is available internationally as it carries full IFOAM accreditation and its organic certification is from BioGro New Zealand.
· Helps in cleaning wounds, cuts, scars and scratches.
· Acts as a mouthwash and a gargle component for raw throats.
· Owning to its antiseptic property it can be used as a gentle facial toner for skin with acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin allergy and rashes.
· As it acts as an antibacterial solution, thus it is used as a preventive for urinary tract infections.
· It is an excellent treatment for athletes foot.
Blends with: -
It blends well with rosemary, clove, cinnamon, lemon, myrrh etc.
The major constituents found in Tea tree Hydrosol are alpha-terpinene, gamma-terpinene, cymene, cineole, alpha-te.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: