Lemongrass is basically a herb with a lot of aroma. It is because of its aroma that it is often used as raw in salads and various other toppings. The oil extracted from Lemongrass also carries the great aroma. It is a clear liquid with an easy flow, and is very thin and of low density. The oil has great aroma and can also be consumed besides the grass shoots. Using the raw oil on pizzas often add to the taste.
· Lemongrass oil can rejuvenate a tired body with its aroma. It is thus widely used in aromatherapy. It helps in overcoming jetlag.
· It helps cleansing of the skin. It brings in glow to it and keeps it free from acne and pimples.
· It helps cure athlete’s foot by prolonged usage.
· It is great for stomach ache. It helps in curing gastro-enteritis problems. Its consumption, besides adding taste, also helps in balancing the bile and enhancing digestion.
· Its mineral and vital constituents help in overcoming ageing and toxicity.
Constituents – Lemongrass oil consists of easily soluble ingredients like geranyl acetate, geraniol, nerol, limonene, citral and myrcene. Thus, the oil is not only good for absorption across the skin but also keeps the digestive tract healthy.
Blends with – It blends well with the oil varieties that are of similar viscosity as it is. For example, it goes well with grapeseed oil and ginger oil if consumed as food. It can be mixed with floral oils like lavender, rose and sandalwood if used for therapeutic massages.
|Product Code||SVA - 147|
|Methods of Extraction||No|
|Color & Odor||No|
|Country of Origin||No|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: