Lily Attar is identified for its generous fragrance and magnificent medicinal properties across the world. It is also recognized as convallaria majalis and it is obtained from the lily flowers. The lily Attar is the herbaceous flowering plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. Lily flowers are very stunning and blooms very charming aroma as a result it is also used for decoration purposes. It denotes the symbol of purity and love. In ancient times, the Greeks and Romans use this plant for medicinal purposes.
· Lily Attar is enriched with the healing properties that can efficiently nourishes skin and make it look more shiny and gorgeous. It is also used in the production of countless range of cosmetic products such as lotions, creams and many more.
· This aroma oil is effectively work in improving mood swings and eliminates the health impediments like annoyance, depression, stress, mental exhaustion, etc.
· This oil contains the refreshing and relaxing proprieties that increase its demand in aromatherapy industry. As a result it is used to reduce the mental stress and provide the soothing and calming effects on mind as well as body.
· Lily Attar is has mind blowing floral so it is used world widely in the perfume industries.
· The exclusive perfumes and aromatic products are prepared by using lily attar.
It is blends well with the base oil of sandal wood and used for formulation of cosmetic and perfumery products.
Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Limonene.
|Product Code||SVA -150|
|Botanical Name||convallaria majalis|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||N/A|
|Country of Origin||N/A|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: