The essential oil of Pine Needle is extracted from the plant called as Pinus sylvestris, which belongs to the Pinaceae family. This plant is commonly referred to as Forest pine or Scots. Studies state that pine needle oil may cause certain types of allergies however it holds properties that can effectively treat sexual, physical or mental exhaustion. The Pine tree grows to the height of about 130 ft and showcases its fissured bark that is reddish brown in color, leaves that are gray or green in color with a needle like shape. The steam distillation method is applied to the oil extraction. Such oil is slightly yellow and thick as water, oozing of fresh forest scent.
· Pine needle oil has numerous therapeutic properties like antiviral, hypertensive, antiseptic, restorative, etc. and thus can be applied for treating several conditions.
· It can be used in treating pains caused owing to rheumatism, arthritis, gout etc.
· Owing to its healing properties it may be used in vapor therapies for the patients.
· It can effectively clear any signs of lice, treats sores and cuts.
· Any individual suffering from excessive perspiration may make use of this oil for controlling it.
· Respiratory disorders like sinusitis, difficulty in breathing, cough, asthma, bronchitis, etc. can be treated with positive results by making use of Pine needle oil.
Constituents – The chemical components found in the Pine needle oil are bornyl acetate, as well as phallandrene, 3 carene, borneol, etc.
Blends with – The pine needle oil can be best used by blending in other oils like lavender, sage, Cedarwood, rosemary, eucalyptus etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 172|
|Botanical Name||Pinus sylvestris|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Colorless to light yellow with Campherous and sweet top notes with woody balsamic undertones|
|Country of Origin||Hungary|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: