It is one of the flowering plant and belongs to the family of the citrus. It is derived from the Greek word Amyron. Amyris oil is also known as West Indian sandalwood oil. It is obtained by steam distilled process and is sweet, smoky etc. This oil is inexpensive and beneficial for aromatherapy applications. In this the wood is so rich in oil that it burns easily and assists as a torch, just as Pine used to be used in Europe. Amyris oil is one of the oldest material and uses in different aromatics such as perfume. It is made by the fallen dried trees. This oil (Amyris) is famous all over the world.
· It is best for antiseptic.
· This improves your circulation of the body.
· It is used to smooth your skin.
· This oil is best to kill the mosquitoes.
· It is safe to use.
· This oil is also used to do the massage.
· It makes your body relax.
· To help relieve both sexual tension and general stress or irritability.
· It is used in perfumes and retains for a long period of time.
· It is for both skin and cleaner.
· This oil seems to gradually the aging process and helps toreinforceyour skin.
· It is mostly used in the face washes, so it is safe to use on your skin.
· It has very strong odour.
Constituents-It consist ofValerianol, beta-eudesmol, elemol, Caryphyllene, cadinene and cadinol.
Blends with- It blends with Geranium, Lavender, Cedarwood, Lavandin, Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, YlangYlang, Oakmoss, Nagarmotha.
|Product Code||SVA - 217|
|Botanical Name||Amyris Balsamifera|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distilled|
|Optical Rotation||+25 to +35 @ 25°C|
|Color & Odor||Yellow with Similar to Standard|
|Country of Origin||Haiti|
|Refractive Index||1.490 to 1.525 @ 20°C|
|Specific Gravity||0.925 to 0.975|
|Major Constituents||Valerianol ( >50% )|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: