It is a flowering plant and belongs to the family of Apiaceae. Anise is also called as Pimpinellaanisum and aniseed. It is mostly found in Southwest Asia and Mediterranean region. Anise plant grows in a light, well drained and fertile soil. It is an herb and is used to make medicine.Its plants has yellow flower, greenish-brown seed and leaves of feather shape. It generally grows upto 2 feet and main season for growth is July. Anise has odor like anethole and taste as licorice. The seeds should be planted when the ground warms because it has taproot. It can be directly apply on your skin and it is distilled from a seed fruit.
· It is used in the treatment of whooping cough, muscular pains, indigestion, hangovers and many more.
· Anise is the best herb for the upset stomach and running nose.
· This anise oil gives you relief from arthritic pain and best for antiseptic agent.
· It is used in cookery.
· This is perfect for the pharmaceutical products such as toothpastes, mouth washes and syrups.
· For the freshen breath, you can mix one to two drops in warm water, properly Swish and gargle.
· A paste made up from the seeds can easily be applied to the forehead, neck or temples to get relieve from headaches and migraines.
· This paste can also be used to treat lice and scabies.
Constituents-Anise oil consists of a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, linalool, cis-anethole, trans-anethole, safrole, anisaldehyde and acetoanisole.
Blends with-This oil blends wellother crucial oils such as cardamom, caraway, cedarwood, coriander, dill, fennel, mandarin, petitgrain and rosewood.
|Product Code||SVA - 215|
|Botanical Name||Illicium verum|
|Solubility||Almost in soluble in water but soluble in Alcohol and oils|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Optical Rotation||-2 to + 2|
|Color & Odor||Almost colourless with Characteristic Fruity odour, Sweet Aroma|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Refractive Index||1.552 – 1.561|
|Specific Gravity||0.978 to 0.988 @ 25°C|
|Major Constituents||Trans Anithole ( 87% - 94% )|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: