Clove Oil is extracted from Eugenia caryophyllata of the Myrtaceae family. This oil is recognized for its antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties. This oil is used for treating an assortment of health disarrays including asthma, cough, toothaches, headache, indigestion, stress and blood impurities. The most significant and ordinary use of clove oil is in dental care. Numerous toothpastes, mouth wash and oral care medications enclose clove oil as a vital ingredient. Clove is a rich source of minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, hydrochloric acid, iron, phosphorus, and vitamin A and vitamin C.
· Clove Oil has antiseptic properties that are useful to treat wound, fungal infections, bruises, prickly heat, cuts, scabies, athlete’s foot, scabies, and other types of injuries.
· Clove oil has germicidal properties so it is very effective for relieving tooth ache, dental pain, sore gums and mouth ulcers.
· This oil is also effective to reduction the effects of aging, like sagging skin, wrinkles and facial rejuvenation for the eyes as it has rejuvenating and stimulating properties that can increase blood flow to unhealthy skin and make it young.
· Both clove and clove oil are useful for boosting the immune system.
· Clove oil has a cooling and anti inflammatory effect, and it is often used to clear the nasal passage.
It is easily blends well with basil, benzoin, cinnamon, lavender, ginger, sandalwood and clary sage.
The main constituents of clove oil are eugenol, eugenol acetate, iso-eugenol and caryophyllene.
|Product Code||SVA - 121|
|Botanical Name||Eugenia Caryophyllata|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation Process|
|Optical Rotation||0° to -1.5°|
|Color & Odor||Pale Yellow & Typical odour of Clove|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
|Refractive Index||1.527 to 1.539 @ 25°C|
|Specific Gravity||1.038 to 1.060 @ 25°C|
|Major Constituents||Eugenol, Eugenol Acetate, Iso-Eugenol and Caryophyllene|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: