Copabia Balsam is also recognized as Copaifera officinalis. Copaifera refers to the South American tree called copei, which means plentiful and Officinal means it is officially used in medicine. Copabia Balsam Oil is derived from the resin of trees native to South America. The oil is harvested without harming the trees, simply opening the bark and inserting a bamboo stick to drain the resin. The oil is anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties as a result it is used in skin care products as well as in the perfume industry. This oil is used by the ancient time to treat to treat chronic cystitis, diarrhea, coughs bronchitis, hemorrhoids and colds, intestinal problems and wound healing. Copabia Balsam Oil is an exclusive addition to cosmetic applications, soaps, perfumery, incense, candles, personal care formulations and aromatherapy.
· Copabia Balsam Oil is used as warmers, burners or diffusers, potpourri, perfume, bath oil, bath salt, bath and shower gels, soap making, candle making, spa treatment oils and creams.
· This oil often used as an adhesive in soaps and cosmetics as it helps to grasp the scent of the oils used.
· It is helpful for meditation.
· It is also useful in aromatherapy as it is has some properties like analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, decongestant, eczema, calming, cicatrisant, expectorant, immuno-stimulant , psoriasis, stress.
· It promotes a peaceful state of mind and a restful sleep.
Cedarwood, citrus oils, clary sage, jasmine, rose, vanilla, ylang ylang, Lavender, clary Sage, Rose, florals, woods and spices
caryophyllene, bergamotene, acidic agathic acid
|Product Code||SVA - 515|
|Botanical Name||Copaifera Officinalis|
|Solubility||Insoluble in Water, Soluble in Oils|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distilled|
|Optical Rotation||-18° to -10° @ @ 20° C|
|Color & Odor||Yellow to Brown & Warm Balsam Spicy|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Refractive Index||1.4950 to 1.5100 @ 20° C|
|Specific Gravity||0.900 to 0.980 @ 25° C|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: