Eucalyptus Citrodora is one of the most popular species of Eucalyptus family known as Myrtaceae majorly found in the region of Australia. The history says that it was originated from Queensland during 1950. Now, it is found in major part of the world with tropical climates. Countries like Brazil, China and India are the largest producers of Eucalyptus Citrodora Oil. The growth of Eucalyptus Citrodora requires a lot of water and it is often planted in Malaria affected regions to improve ground drainage system. The Oil is extracted from the leaves of Eucalyptus Citrodora by steam distillation process. It has a soothing aroma with a fragrance of lemon which freshens mood in a fraction of second. It is well known in the market because of its powerful bacterial properties and has been an herbal remedy of the Aborigines.
· Its antibacterial property is used to kill harmful organism.
· Due to its antiseptic properties it is used to cure sore throats, infections and coughs
· Increases the supply of oxygen in the body by reducing inflammation.
· It is used as a treatment to respiratory problems.
· It is an ailment to a lot of diseases and health problems as like asthma, chickenpox, colds, cuts, dandruff, fevers, sect repellent, laryngitis, scabs, sore throat, sores, infection, herpes, infectious diseases and wounds.
· Its fragrance helps in relieving fatigue and it further helps in clearing mind and release stress.
Blends with :-
Lemon Scented Eucalyptus Citrodora Oil blends well with Lemon, Lavender, Rosemerry, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Basil, Ginger, Pine, Cedarwood, Frankincense etc.
The Primary Constituents of Eucalyptus Citrodora Oil are Citronellal, citronellol, geraniol.
|Product Code||SVA - 509|
|Botanical Name||Eucalyptus Citriodora|
|Solubility||Insoluble in Water, Soluble in Oils|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Optical Rotation||+2° To +6°|
|Color & Odor||Pale Yellow transparent liquid with Aromatic and Camphoraceous|
|Refractive Index||1.447 To 1.457 @ 20°C|
|Specific Gravity||0.850 To 0.870 @ 15°C|
|Major Constituents||Citronellal (70% to 85%)|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: