Fenugreek is one of the ancient finds which is been used since ancient times. In earlier times the Egyptians used it for controlling fever whereas in the Mediterranean it was been used as feed for cattle. However in the middle ages fenugreek was reinvented as a medicinal plant in Indian Ayurvedic medicines as well as in Europe. The seeds of trigonella foenum i.e. fenugreek are steam distilled for obtaining the precious oil. The extracted liquid varies in its colour like pale yellow, light brown etc. It emits a slight bitter odour. One will find numerous therapeutic properties been offered by fenugreek oil and thus it is no secret why it is used so widely. Women find a solution to several of their problems by making use of this oil.
· The fenugreek oil is excellent in lowering the blood sugar levels.
· It can be used to cure sores, infections, burns etc.
· This oil is useful in controlling the cholesterol levels.
· It is useful in treating several conditions like stomach ulcers, nasal sinus, asthma, eye sight, lung diseases etc.
· Fenugreek oil combats any sign of cancer cells, and also treats rheumatism and muscle pains.
· One can keep their feet soft and beautiful by using this oil for treating cracked feet even foot sores.
· One will find this oil to be helpful in fine tuning their digestive system.
· It controls inflammation, treats allergies and infections, and also bronchitis.
Constituents – The oil is composed of phytic acids, trigonelline, saponnis etc.
Blends with – The fenugreek oil blends well with all other essential oils.
|Product Code||SVA - 128|
|Botanical Name||Trigonella Foenum|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distilled|
|Color & Odor||Yellow to Brown having bitter scent|
|Country of Origin||India|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: