Ginger lily is flowering plants that basically belong to Zingiberaceae family. The species of this particular plant is native to Australia, Asia, as well as Pacific Islands. These plants mainly occur in tropical and subtropical climates. There are also some specific of these plants which are cultivated as ornamental plants. These herbs are about 3 meter long and are composed of the overlapping leaf covers. There are some specific species of this plants that can even grow up to 8 meters long. The leaves of this plant are lance-shaped to oblong. The fruit on this plant is a rounded, dry or fleshy like capsule. This flowering plant is generally fragrant as a result of its essential oil. It is the largest genus in the whole ginger family with about 230 species. There are some species of these plants grown as a flower plant and others are used as spices.
· Ginger lily oil is the key ingredients mainly used in thicker gravies as well as in many vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
· This oil is also used in different traditional Indian drinks.
· This particular oil is also used in several ayurvedic medicines.
· It is also used in certain food preparation
· This oil is used in different medicines to cure morning sickness, chemotherapy, seasickness and pre-emptively treating post-operative nausea.
· It has been also found very helpful in the treatment of cancer.
Fennel seed oil has been found perfectly blend with all natural oils.
|Product Code||SVA - 238|
|Botanical Name||Hedychium Spicatum|
|Solubility||Soluble in Alcohol and oils & insoluble in water.|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Olive Brown to Olive Green & odour is Campherren type with a distinct woody-warm note|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Refractive Index||1.4940 To 1.4952|
|Specific Gravity||0.955 To 0.975|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: