Basil is often considered a holy herb in many cultures and countries. The Holy Basil Oil obtained from it also special for its holiness and is often used for religious purposes. It is very rich in eugenol that gives it the unique fragrance. It is obtained from the leaves of the herb by steam distillation process. It is very rich in aroma and also has a large amount of micronutrients in it that makes it so special. It is a pale yellow coloured liquid that has a very thin consistency. It is often used alone or mixed with other oils for various healthy purposes. It is also widely used in aromatherapy.
· It is widely used in aromatherapy because of its refreshing fragrance.
· It is also used in parlours for body massage where it is often blended with other oils.
· Its fragrance makes it suitable for relieving tiredness at the end of the day.
· It is often used for relieving headache.
· It is used also to keep patients stress free during times of counselling in psychiatry and psychological treatments.
· It is also used for pain relieving when mixed with other oils.
It is rich in eugenol, which makes up almost 85% of it. Besides, it is also rich in ,linalyl acetate, ocimene, eugenol, chavicol, caryophyllene and terpineol.
It blends well with oils that are used for body massaging and aromatherapy. The blends give the fragrance that helps in getting over the pain and the stress,
|Product Code||SVA - 205|
|Botanical Name||Ocimum Sanctum|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Pale Yellow to Yellow colour & Sweet, Pungent|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: