Jasmin oil is extracted from the absolute of Jasminumsambac plant belongs to the family of Oleaceae. This absolute is obtained from flower of this bush. Jasmine is evergreen shrub that grows in height of 10 m and has leaves of dark greenish color. This sambac plant holds star shaped white colored flowers and has very strong and powerful scent. Jasmine concrete plays an important role in extraction of absolute that is finally used to produce unique perfumed jasmine oil using steam distillation process.
· Useful in treatment of various body problems like cough, sprains, muscle pain and also has good effect on respiratory system.
· It works as an effective remedy in case of depression to enhance confidence and restoring energy because of its calming nature.
· This oil has various therapeutic properties including antiseptic, expectorant etc. that prevents human body from infections and cure cough or cold problem.
· Jasmine oil is useful for different types of skin like sensitive, irritated, dry and greasy to reduce stretch marks and scarring.
· It is helpful in treatment of addiction, increasing relaxation, reducing tension, stress and nervousness.
Constituents- There are various chemical constituents found in Jasmine oil as nerol, ceosol, benzyl acetate, cis- jasmone, farnesol, cis-3-hexenyl, geraniol, linalool, indole, benzyl alcohol, methyl anthranilate, p. cresol, eugenol, benzoic acid, gamma terpineol, phytol, isohytol, benzyl benzoate, fernesol etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 209|
|Botanical Name||Jasminum Grandiflorum|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Reddish Brown colour (Fluid Liquid) & Floral Jasmine Orange-Blossoming note, characteristic of Jasmine flower.|
|Country of Origin||India|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: