Orange is a rare fruit who’s each and every part comes to the benefit of mankind. Besides the fruit and the seeds, the peels are also of great benefit. They can be used to extract mandarin oil from them. The oil is highly rich in essential vital amines, besides having a lot of different minerals and also cleansing property. It is a liquid with great viscosity. It is clear in colour and has easily absorbable ingredients. Thus, it can be applied on skin wherefrom the essential ingredients can be absorbed across into the bloodstream.
· Mandarin oil has great cleansing property. It helps in opening up the blocked pores thereby helping to get rid of acne, pimples and blackheads.
· It also has anti-septic properties. A touching on the wounds and injuries can help them heal fast.
· It is sedative and is often used as a head massage to get rid of stress and insomnia.
· It has laxative property. When consumed, it can help the digestive system get cleansed, especially among children.
· It is also anti-spasmodiac and gets rid of pain of muscles and joints.
Constituents – It is very rich in citrus ingredients. Besides, it also has limonene, geraniol, methyl methylanthranilate, citronellal, and citral.
Blends with – It blends well with various oils that include basil, black pepper, ylang ylang, sandalwood, lemon, myrrh, neroli and mace oils. Its blends with juniper, jasmine, grapefruit, clary sage, geranium and clove are also found very commonly.
|Product Code||SVA - 154|
|Botanical Name||Citrus Reticulate|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold Pressing Method|
|Color & Odor||Yellow to Dark Orange Liquid & Fresh Orange Mandarin Odor|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: