Marjoram oil is another variety of the naturally sourced oils that are often cultivated in a 100% organic farming environment. The natural odour and properties of the plant keeps insects away, and the leaves of the plant, Origanum majorana, is the one that is used to extract this oil. It has a special property to sooth the body well when massaged. It actually acts on the nerve endings of a tired body to provide them the necessary supplement to rejuvenate. The easily soluble ingredients in it only help the effectiveness.
· It is a good oil for body massage. It can sooth and rejuvenate tired muscles very quickly and effectively. It is thus often used for massage oils intended towards sportspersons.
· The oil is also anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
· It also has anti-septic properties.
· The oil can be used effectively as an expectorant.
· The oil also has diuretic properties as well as anti-sexual properties.
Constituents – The oil is rich in linalool, cis-sabinene hydrate, linalyl acetate, terpinen-4-ol, y-terpinene, p-cymene, a-terpinene and sabinene.
Blends with – It blends with all kinds of oil that are of similar viscosity and are used for massage. For example, its blends with rose and sandalwood oil provide a great composition for making soothing and effective massage oils. Its main purpose is to sooth the nerves, and thus, oils with aphrodisiac properties are well blended with it. Its compositions with mace oil, lavender oil and ylang ylang have been tried successfully in curing many problems related to stress.
|Product Code||SVA - 156|
|Botanical Name||Thymus Mastichina|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation Process|
|Color & Odor||Pale Yellow to Brownish Yellow Liquid & Characteristic Aroma|
|Country of Origin||Spain|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: