Orange Oil is an orange-yellow fluid with a tangy, fruity, odor. It is hauling out from the peel of oranges by cold process or a steam distillation method. It is a vastly intense essential oil with a vaguely, toxic substance called d-limonene. It is used in many ways commercially and at home. It is also known as Citrus aurantium of the Rutaceae family and is also recognized as Portugal or China orange. This modest essential oil is used in aromatherapy to generate the emotion of happiness and warmth. At the same time it calms nervous digestive problems. It deals very well with colds and flu, eradicates toxins and arouses the lymphatic system, while supporting collagen pattern in the skin. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, cholagogue, diuretic, sedative and tonic.
· Antiseptic: - Helps clean and heal minor scrapes or scratches
· Soothes Muscles: reduces soreness
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Reduces Acne and Blackheads
· It uses in beauty products like shampoos, soaps, lotions, lip balms, all purpose cleaners.
· Orange oil also used for making homemade shampoo.
· It is used in wood polishing cleaners, air fresheners, insect repellents, fabric cleaners, leather restorative products, carpet, degreasing products and much more.
Orange oil blends with some flowery fragrances and spicy oils such as sweet orange oil, bergamot, clary sage, black pepper, cinnamon, lemon, nutmeg, clove, eucalyptus, lavender, rosewood, sandalwood and yiang yiang.
The main chemical constituents of orange oil are limonene, a-pinene, linalool, citronellal, sabinene, myrcene, neral and geranial.
|Product Code||SVA - 168|
|Botanical Name||Citrus sinensis|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Yellowy orange to dark orange @22°C with Fruit/peel scent|
|Country of Origin||Brazil|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: