The rosemary essential oil is extracted from Rosmarinus Officinalis, which belong to the family of Labiatae. This shrub supports several kinds of climatic conditions, thus it is found at several geographical locations around the world. It originally was found in the Asian parts, however gradually have spread to Tunisia, Yugoslavia, and France, etc. The rosemary shrub grows in the form of a bush and gains height of about 4 ft. The rosemary shrub vibrantly displays its leaves that are either gray or green in color and are needle shaped. It bears colorful flowers like violet, blue and prominently attracts bees. The flowers undergo the steam distillation process that extracts a clear watery liquid which oozes fresh herbal aroma that refreshes one’s mind.
· Even today the oils are used for purifying spaces of evil spirits and are considered to be sacred.
· Making use of this oil may boost one’s thinking power, even improves their memory.
· One can obtain healthy and luscious hair along with a healthy scalp by making use of rosemary oil.
· The rosemary oil effectively treats respiratory disorders like sinus, asthma, cough and cold, etc. similarly other conditions can be treated like nervous fatigue, headaches, migraines etc.
· Skin problems like acne, eczema, dermatitis are combated with the help of rosemary oil.
Constituents – One will find several chemical components present in the rosemary oil like borneol, camphor, limonene, ‘a’ and ‘b’ pinene, bornyl acetate, etc.
Blends with – Like other essential oils rosemary oil is also capable of blending with other essential oils. However it blends much effectively with lavender, cedarwood, peppermint, citronella, lemongrass, geranium, etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 178|
|Botanical Name||Rosemarinus officianlis|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Colorless or pale yellow liquid @22°C with Refreshing, Woody, Herbal odor|
|Country of Origin||Spain|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: