Sage name derives from the latin word salvere to save and has another name salvia salvatrix as related to the plant which saves and heals.This sage oil is one of the essential oil which is made up from the culinary herb sage. It contains 50% thujone and particularquantity of it varies from season to season as on which part of the plant is tested.The Chinese thought that it is preserved sterility and the Romans thinking is that it is cured for everything. It is an immortalperpetual herb that can easily grow with a height of 60cm, has a woody base, soft green leaves and has blue or violet colour flowers. It is extracted from the dried leaves by help of fractional distillation.
· It is used to balance the hormones for both the men and women.
· It is a best option to keep you away from dandruff and oily skin.
· It is helpful for the stomach and chest diseases.
· It reduces the fevers by fighting with the infections and make immune system strong.
· It helps to regularize menstrual cycles.
· This is the best oil to keep your skin healthy.
· It is used as a best antiseptic for the wounds.
· It is also used in vaportherapy, massage oil or in bath, cream or lotion etc.
Constituents- This oil comprises witha-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, 1, 8-cineole, a-thujone, b-thujone, camphor, linalool, bornyl acetate and borneol.
Blends with- It blendsproperly with the one another, sage oil blends predominantly well with bergamot,lavender, lemon and rosemary.
|Product Code||SVA - 214|
|Botanical Name||Salvia Officianalis|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid & Characteristic odor.|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: