The strawberry oil is obtained from the leftover strawberry seeds that remain after the juice extraction from these berries. Further, these seeds are processed via cold pressing for obtaining the essential oil, which enjoys a long shelf life. The essential oil obtained retains a clear but golden color with a mesmerizing sweet scent. It holds several therapeutic properties owing to its rich reservoirs of tocopherol, fatty acids, and antioxidants.
· The moisture levels in our skin can be maintained for a smooth texture by making use of strawberry oil and thus making it look more radiant and lively.
· It is perfect for mature skin type owing to its high contents of vitamin A and C.
· Using the strawberry oil one can improve the hair volume by nourishing it with the needed elements that are present in the oil.
· Industries that are involved in manufacturing lip balms, soap and lotions make an extensive use of strawberry oil.
· The therapeutic properties of strawberry oil like anti-bacterial and astringent helps to treat irritation or inflammation of skin.
· The strawberry oil is also made with the use of in facial bleach products for gaining even skin tones.
· It is widely made in the manufacturing of soaps, serums, creams, lotions owing to their skin pampering elements.
Constituents – The strawberry oil consists of several elements like fatty acids –omega 3 and 6, gamma Tocopherol, Alpha Linolenic acid, tannic acid etc.
Blends with – Like other essential oils strawberry oil also enjoys the property of blending with other essential oils.
|Product Code||SVA - 183|
|Botanical Name||Fragaria Vesca|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold Pressed Method|
|Color & Odor||-|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: