The botanical name of Clary sage hydrosol is Salvia sclarea and was originated in Bulgaria. Clary sage is an herbaceous plant that has a short life span. It is now found in several parts of the world like north Mediterranean, central Asia etc and is known by names like Euphrasia, Salvia sclarea. Owing to its therapeutic properties it is also consumed as a vegetable and also made use of in several medicines. The flowers of this plant are steam distilled for hydrosol extraction. The extracted oil is pale yellow in colour and emits a tea like odour and is soluble in oils and alcohol however is non soluble in water. The extracted water is also called as ‘woman’s choice ‘. It enjoys a shelf life that may extent up to 2 years.
· The Clary sage hydrosol works as a great antidepressant and makes one feel excited and happy.
· This hydrosol is effective in controlling hormonal changes like moodiness, cramps, bloating etc. It is also useful in controlling pains involved in menopause.
· Women suffering from irregularity in their menstrual cycles may use it to regulate them.
· It is used by perfume based industries and is also used by industries employed in medicine manufacturing.
· Make use of it to remove make-up, moisturise the skin, as a toner or an astringent.
Constituents – The chemical elements present in the Clary sage hydrosol are germacrene D, linalool, a-terpineol, linalyl acetate, neryl acetate, caryophyllene, sclareol etc.
Blends with – The Clary sage hydrosol blends well with oils like jasmine, citrus, lavender, frankincense, juniper, sandalwood, geranium, pine etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 119|
|Botanical Name||Salvi sclarea|
|Methods of Extraction||Hydro Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Colorless clear liquid with Characteristic of clary sage odor|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: