The orange blossom known as Neroli derived from the name of an Italian princess of Nerola. The flower belongs to the Rutaceae plant family, in aromatherapy the essential oil is distilled and obtained through enfleurage of the evergreen tree. The scent of the flower is lost once removed from tree. The orange tree is originally found in Far East, but is now found growing in Mediterranean. Italy, USA, France and Morocco are considered to be the major producers of the flower. The oil is frequently adulterated, like the adulteration of other chemicals or which alter the therapeutic properties of oil.
The orange blossom is anti-bacterial, digestive and anti-septic, a deodorant and an aphrodisiac. It is used to treat disorders like depression, anxiety and hypertension.
· The aroma of the oil is used to refresh the brain by increasing creative ability.
· It is used to minimize and depression, stress and tension.
· It is widely used for treating many disorders like blood pressure, treatment of acne and used for treating symptoms like menopause.
· It is also believed that the oil is used to accelerate self-actualization by keeping us in present. It opens our heart and emotions of self-imposed restriction.
· The orange oil flower is used in flavouring of pharmaceutical products.
Blends With: The oil blends well with the benzoin, clary sage, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lemon, juniper, orange, rose, sandalwood, coriander, chamomile and mandarin.
Ingredients: The main ingredients of 23% of Linalyl acetate, 16% of Linalool, 20.30% of Limonene.
|Product Code||SVA - 166|
|Botanical Name||Citrus aurantium|
|Methods of Extraction||Hydro Distillation|
|Color & Odor||pale yellow & sweet, floral aroma|
|Country of Origin||France|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: