The botanical name by which one denotes Rose Attar is Rose Damascena. It is also referred by other common names like essence of rose, rose otto etc. The petals of fresh roses are distilled for obtaining the miraculous Rose Attar which is applied in making several products as well as in treatments. The aromatic liquid obtained is slightly yellow or clear and is richly spreads the heavenly fragrances in the surroundings. Words cannot do the justice while describing the essence that rose attar has to offer for brightening one’s life and soul. Ancient Indian medicines and aromatic rituals made use of rose attar. The rose attar liquid is soluble in alcohol. It is advised that one should not apply it directly to their eyes.
· The aromatherapy rituals include the rose attar more prominently mainly because of its awesome scent as well as other properties.
· The rose attars are used while offering massages owing to its therapeutic properties and easily absorbing quality.
· Cosmetic and perfume manufacturing units find rose attar indispensible.
· Several skin ailments find their successful solution in rose attar that miraculously changes the skin type to soft, smooth, young looking etc.
· The aromatic products like scented candles, room fresheners, incense sticks are prepared by making use of rose attar for its peaceful essence.
Constituents – The components that unite for creating the magnificent rose attar are geraniol, rose oxide, phenyl- ethyl alcohol, i-citronellol etc.
Blends with - The Rose attar blends effectively with varied attars and oils, however it particularly blends well with frankincense oil, jasmine oil and sandalwood oil etc.
|Product Code||SVA - 174|
|Botanical Name||Rose Damascena|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||Nice rosy colour with sweet rosy fragrance|
|Country of Origin||India|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: