Ylang Ylang Oil is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of the ylang-ylang tree. Its scientific name is Cananga Odorata and it is commonly found in the rain forests of certain Asian and South Pacific Islands like Comoro, Philippines, Java, Indonesia, Sumatra, and Polynesia. Ylang Ylang belongs to Anonaceae family and it is also recognized as "flower of flower”.
This enormously fragrant essential oil has a soothing effect on the mind and body and this oil is used in cases of impotence and frigidity. It has an astonishingly balancing and stimulating outcome on the skin and for hair growth.
· Ylang-ylang oil has a elated and tranquilizer effect on the nervous system and helps to overcome from shock, fear, anxiety, tension, and panic. On the other hand, its aphrodisiac quality is very beneficial for impotence and frigidity.
· It is very beneficial with rapid heartbeat and rapid breathing.
· This oil is also helpful to reducing high blood pressure and for intestinal infections.
· In a cream and lotion it is used to balance the production of sebum in the skin so it makes skin beautiful and pimple free.
· Ylang-ylang oil has a soothing effect on the skin and for hair growth so it is commonly used in the cream, lotions and shampoos.
Ylang Ylang Oil is easily blends with bergamot, grapefruit, lavender and sandalwood.
The chief constituents are linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, p-cresyl methyl ether, methyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate and other sesquiterpenes.
|Product Code||SVA - 189|
|Botanical Name||Cananga Odorata|
|Solubility||Insoluble in Water, Soluble in Oils|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation Process|
|Optical Rotation||-5º to +5º|
|Color & Odor||Pale Yellow Liquid in Color & Sweet Floral-Balsamic Odor|
|Country of Origin||Comores|
|Refractive Index||1.480 – 1.550|
|Specific Gravity||0.975 – 1.100|
|Major Constituents||linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, p-cresyl methyl ether, methyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate and other sesquiterpenes|
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: