Eucalyptus is native to Australia that people know worldwide for the oval-shaped leaves of the Eucalyptus tree and a super fresh aroma. The tree leaves were locally used for medicinal purposes by wisemen in earlier times but, it was in the year 1848 when Yorkshire pharmacist Joseph Bosisto got obsessed with the benefits of the native plant and wanted it to reach every corner of the world. In the late 1880s, Hospitals used to place some fresh branches leaves under the hospital beds as the vapour was not only used in healing but for sedative purposes also. Eucalyptus is a valued plant when it comes to human health and body care.
Strong healing aroma, cooling properties, anti-inflammatory properties, cleaning agent, stress reliever, and whatnot, eucalyptus got a lot of practical uses in day to day life. Besides this, the Oil derived from Eucalyptus leaves is an ailment for the respiratory system. From penetrating deep into the skin tissues to taking care of sinuses, the slightly minty and camphoraceous aromatic oil is pretty much used in everything and this oil in our opinion must be present on everyone’s deck. But since Eucalyptus oil is a volatile oil i.e.it escapes in no time, it should be kept tightly closed.
HARVESTING AND GROWING OF EUCALYPTUS OIL
Eucalyptus plant is an evergreen plant, the leaves keep varying its colour from light green to dark green.
The Plant is a lover of Sun and friendly with each kind of soil but the soil with rich organic content is the most suitable one.
Duly care is to be taken of its proper feeding and watering.
Eucalyptus Oil is harvested from the leaves, stems, and barks of the plants.
The intriguing fragrance is the reason for its Centre of Attraction as well as a source of nectar for the honey bee.
WHAT IS EUCALYPTUS OIL?
Over 400 species occurring naturally, Eucalyptus Oil is extracted globally through the steam distillation of Eucalyptus globulus known as Blue Gum’s leaves. The colourless liquid thus obtained, possess an invigorating camphoraceous, fresh, and woody smell and all the nutrients of this amazing plant. Like all other Essential oils, Eucalyptus Oil is also highly concentrated and must be diluted with a carrier oil for all kinds of topical applications.
BENEFITS OF EUCALYPTUS OIL:
Eucalyptus Oil is widely used in helping through cold, sinus, taking care of skin and hair, insect repellent, as well as in aromatherapy. The oil is best regarded in terms of therapeutic grades and sedative usages. The magical leaves reflect properties like decongestion, analgesic, expectorant, and anti-spasmodic properties.
- AROMATHERAPY: Strong aromatic scent of Eucalyptus oil is a perfect choice if one wants to get rid of any stale or damp smells. The powerful and lasting fragrance of eucalyptus oil fills the room with a luring smell and neutralizes the funky odor that didn’t seem to go away.
- LICE-ERADICATOR AND HAIR GROWTH: What is crueler than the lice attack? Lice suck the blood and degrade the growth of your hair, and it takes one a lot of effort to eradicate them and maintain the growth of hair tresses. Eucalyptus oil helps in getting rid of lice effectively and naturally.
- ANXIOUS ABOUT SORE THROAT: Eucalyptus oil by far is the most popular choice when it comes to nasal congestion or sore throats. The invigorating smell and healing properties make it a potent oil to treat the same.
- SOOTHE INSECT BITES & RELIEF PAIN: How gruesome is the pain of an Insect’s bites? We all have seen the bite swell must have suffered from those rash marks that were not ready to go away. Eucalyptus oil is a magic potion for insect bites. It prevents the bites in the first place and also relieves the older marks if any.
- RELIEVES SUNBURN: Sunburns can get pretty extreme when we go out and no matter how experimental we are with different sun protection methods, these burns find away. Adding Eucalyptus Oil to our beauty regime can in fact provide some relief from this. This oil has the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties that provide you with a cooling sensation. A cooling sensation all day long when the temperature is so high? YES PLEASE!!
- KEEP RODENTS AWAY: We all are quite happy to maintain social distance from cockroaches, moths, and rodents and not from today but since forever. Studies show that Eucalyptus scent keeps the pests, insects, and rodents away.
HOW TO USE EUCALYPTUS OIL?
- SKINCARE: Dead skin is the reason for lacking glow and losing charm Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that promote the growth of new skin cells and protect the tissues as well. You can add 2-3 drops of SVA Organics Eucalyptus oil in your moisturizer or any carrier oil and massage the facial skin in upward motions gently. The oil does not help in radiating skin, lower down the acne, and fades the blemishes too.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR HAIR FOLLICLES: Lice, Dandruff, or lack of proper nutrition are the popular reasons for lost hair strength, but so is when there is lesser blood circulation in the head. Eucalyptus oil knows how to tackle all of these problems. Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory oil also increase blood circulation when massaged onto the head and strengthens the follicles. Add a few drops in carrier oil and massage at least twice a week to see the desired results.
- RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION AND SINUSES: Eucalyptus Oil vapour acts as a decongestant when inhaled and proves effective, in relieving from Sinus, bronchitis, and Nasal Congestion. You can gently rub a few drops of oil, with a carrier oil on your chest or gargle using Eucalyptus oil. Adding a few drops to your steam is also a super-effective way to get rid of a blocked nose.
- FRESHEN BREATHE AND ORAL HEALTH: Stinky breathe and plaque are symptoms of oral health problems and with all the junk food, it has become even difficult. The Anti-microbial properties with a strong fresh aroma of eucalyptus oil is what makes it a great fit for fighting germs and mouth odor. By adding a drop or two in water and gargling each day can help you in preventing the odor and keeping the mouth germ free.
- AROMATHERAPY: Aromatic smell of Eucalyptus Oil is significantly important when one is facing difficulties in moving ahead in life or during spiritual explorations. It instills a sense of purity and clarity in the inhaler and heals the person naturally from inside. Adding a few drops in the diffuser or simply inhaling from the bottle can help in calming the senses and grounding your thoughts.
- SHOWER GEL AND FRESHNER: To get a luxurious and lovely aromatherapy experience, use eucalyptus oil with various other blends and create your won bath fragrance or home sprays. The fragrance when used during the shower opens up your airways and improves respiratory function.
I cup of distilled water with ½ cup of witch hazel and about 20 drops of eucalyptus oil and pour it in the glass spray bottle and shake it well before use. Enjoy the lush bathing or the aromatic fragrance in your room, just as you like.
Hail to the multifaceted uses of oil, and its smell that not only promote emotional and mental well-being but is a staple need in everyone’s house.
SVA ORGANICS is a bulk manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Eucalyptus Essential Oil and the oil has been a savior for a long for many consumers all around the globe. It is 100% natural and organic for we believe in purity and trade both.
SVA ORGANICS is a trusted and well-reputed brand, organic manufacturers, and Eucalyptus Essential Oil and exporters who stand by the values of purity and welfare of human health. SVA is an organic supplier and Eucalyptus Essential Oil and bulks and wholesale too. People worldwide love SVA Eucalyptus Essential Oil and we wish it reaches all the nature lovers out there.