Also known as Olibanum, this beautiful golden resin is extracted from the Boswellia trees. Found in India, Africa, and the Middle East, this aromatic resin is irresistible. Highly valued, the aroma of this resin is used in incense and perfumery worldwide. Apart from that, it is an ancient resin that finds its traces in the Bible too. And why not, the name itself is derived from ‘’Franc- encens’’, franc meaning extremely Pure or noble and encens meaning incense. Since ancient times, people have been using it for spiritual purposes and rites and on the way realized, that there is much more to this amazing resin. It is not limited to just aroma but is a package of enormous benefits. Then came the Frankincense oil in the picture and its uses in a vast variety of fields. I love how things evolve over time and realizations happen. The same goes for frankincense and I’d guide you how this golden resin became the king of oils in the market.
HISTORY OF FRANKINCENSE
Traded in Arabian Peninsula for almost 6000 years now, frankincense is a highly valued possession of many riches and admirers of aroma, art, and all good things. People find an extremely calming solace in the aroma of it and thus have been using it in the spiritual rites since long ago. It was mentioned in the Bible for its qualities and has been cherished oil since then. The earlier wise man used to present it as a gift to the deities and Kings of the ancient world. In ancient times Frankincense was truly worth more than gold and was one of the quintessential oil known for its wider range of use. Frankincense Oil has one of the best naturally occurring aroma in the world. The oil aids in bringing peace of mind and the warming smell helps in stimulating the respiratory system. Frankincense Oil is also known to keep away the evil spirits and transporting to higher vibrational dimensions and realms. This could be another reason that it so popular in the spiritual world.
GROWING AND HARVESTING OF FRANKINCENSE:
- Frankincense is also known as olibanum and is obtained from hard Boswellia trees.
- The tree can sustain with a little amount of soil and the hardened streaks of resins are called Tears.
- The tree produced resin at about 8-10 years old and tapping is done 2-3 times in a year and the final taps producing the best tears because of its high aromatic presence.
- The purest resin has colour ranging between clear to white to silvery light and the purest one may show it to light green.
- Quality of frankincense depends on the climatic conditions and quality can be best determined as the lighter and larger the resin, the best it is in terms of quality.
- If cared properly the BOSWELLIA TREE can produced resins for thousands of years.
WHAT IS FRANKINCENSE OIL AND HOW IS IT EXTRACTED?
Frankincense Oil is the purest concentration of the golden resin found on the bark of Boswellia trees. It contains all the nutrition, benefits, quality of frankincense and is highly aromatic, thus finds itself being used in a vast variety of fragrance and beauty related industries around the globe. It is derived from the steam distillation method of Boswellia resin tears. It comes in various varieties, the most popular ones being Frankincense Sacra, Frankincense Serrata, Frankincense Carterii, and Frankincense Frereana. The aroma of frankincense oil is somewhat Balsamic, exotic, warm, and spicy. Though it is loved worldwide, it is valued and more popular in the Mediterranean and Gulf region.
BENEFITS OF FRANKINCENSE OIL:
- AROMATHERAPY: The incredible aroma is truly a great way to start off your day. The invigorating smell is the base for spiritual concern and also favours meditation, especially for Solar Plexus Chakra. It is a fabulous oil to instill the emotions of calmness, peace, and freshness all at the same time. The aroma of frankincense oil purifies the emotions.
- SUSTAIN YOUTH AND PROVIDES LONGEVITY: People say that Frankincense oil is a fountain of youth, i.e. anti-aging, even skin-tones, anti-wrinkles, and firm skin are some of the key features of its use. Queen Cleopatra is known to have bathed in it and her beauty is still sung.
- REDUCE ARTHRITIS: The Anti-inflammatory properties of Frankincense Oil helps in reducing the joint inflammation and helps in reduces the pains related to deformities and others.
- ORAL HEALTH: The magical oil reflects true anti-bacterial properties that can help in preventing that mouth sores, cavities, bad breathe, and toothaches.
- HAIR GROWTH:- Want to bring back life to your hair, get yourself this wonder oil. It helps in soothing the hair follicles and stimulating faster hair growth. It could really be a true friend to your hair.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT AND PMS: One can be really irritated with the menstrual pains, unwanted mood-swings, nausea, and cramps. Frankincense oil helps to cope-up with the cramps and menstrual pain. Frankincense oil gives you calmness and provides ease with emotional well-being.
- ANXIETY AND FATIGUE-FREE: Work schedules can be hectic and so many thoughts could take away the goodnight sleep that everyone deserves to have. Frankincense Oil is so good at its work that you won’t be bothered much by the mundane thoughts and will have a much better and calmer state of relaxation and sleep. It may induce lucid dreams as well.
USES OF FRANKINCENSE OIL:
- SKIN TEXTURE AND EVEN-TONE: Saggy skin is a true letdown, using frankincense oil for tightening and brightening skin tone can be a good decision. Simply add few drops of SVA Organics Frankincense essential oil to a dollop of your face cream and apply it twice a day. You’ll be stunned by the improvement in your skin texture and skin tone.
- SKIN RENEWAL AND SUN PROTECTION: The oil is rich in photo nutrients and anti-oxidants that help in fighting with seven signs of aging and proves effective in maintaining the youth. Better mix few drops of SVA Organics Frankincense Oil with a carrier oil of your choice or your favourite sunscreen and apply before going out. Frankincense Oil contains farnesol that improves skin elasticity and brings back the supple skin.
- CARE FOR YOUR HAIR: Well do you know that frankincense helps in inhibiting the production of Alpha 5-reductase, the main root of falling hair. Hair that lacks shine and volume not only need care but also the better nourishment. SVA Organics Frankincense Oil is believed to give deep care and nourishment that helps in tightening the hair follicles and get back the beautiful hair. You can add a few drops of oil in olive/almond or coconut oil and gently massage on your scalp. Leave it overnight and then rinse it in the morning. The oil is best known for conditioning your hair and restore both the luster and shine.
- BATHE IN FRANKINCENSE: The oil helps in nourishing the skin and stimulating the well-being due to its anti-microbial properties. Just adding few drops of SVA Organics Frankincense Oil in your bathing water can help you in getting rid of anxiety and stimulate proper body functioning. What say let’s stay in!
- PERFUMERY AND AIR FRESHNER: I love using this incredible aromatic oil by making my own DIY Room Freshener Spray. For making your personalized spray just add 10-15 drops of SVA Organics Frankincense Oil, some drops of Siberian Fir Oil, and fill the rest bottle with water. While applying just shake it well and here you go with the ready-to-use spray and reap the benefits of frankincense essential oil.
- MARKS AND BUMPS: Bumps can truly be irritating and a cause of frustration. You can make your own DIY serums enhance with Frankincense oil and apply it to the bumpy cuts and marks. Frankincense Oil is the best oil to keep your skin rejuvenated and helps in maintaining beautiful and spot-free skin. Bye-Bye bumpy marks!
- NAILCARE AND FEET CARE: Harsh weather could be a reason for brittle toenails or dry cracked heels but it is definitely not an excuse to let them stay that way. I highly recommend using Frankincense oil to moisturise your skin and take care of the weakened nails. Add a few drops of SVA Organics Frankincense Oil in your moisturizer or carrier oil and apply each night. Provide the right hydration and regenerate the tissues in cracked heels, skin, or nails.
FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLENDS :
- CLOSER TO NATURE
SVA ORGANICS is a bulk manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Frankincense Essential Oil and the oil has been a saviour since long for many consumers all around the globe. It is 100% natural and organic for we believe in purity and trade both.
SVA ORGANICS is a trusted and well-reputed brand. , organic manufacturers, and Frankincense Essential Oil exporters who stand by the values of purity and welfare of human health. SVA is a Frankincense Essential Oil supplier and Frankincense Essential Oil bulk and wholesale too. People worldwide love SVA Frankincense Essential Oil and we wish it reaches all the nature lovers out there.