Think of a flower and it’s impossible that Rose slips off your mind. As common the name maybe, Rose never fails to awestruck with its beauty, benefits and uses. Since the medieval ages, Rose has been an inseparable part of flavour, aesthetics and therapeutic industry. Thanks to the Roman Empire that this 35 million years old flower could gain popularity in the medieval ages. Since then, it’s been grown extensively in many parts of the world for its highly rewarding commercial purposes. Yes you can also be all poetic about the flower, and associate it with love and all kinds of emotions, but the qualities of it are not to be ignored. Is anything there that this flower cannot be included in? We don’t think so!! Though there are many species of Rose spreaded over countries from Alaska To Mexico, Ecuador, China and many others but the Beauty and Perfume industry values ‘’Rosa Demascena’’ as the goddess and traces its origin to Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran and other parts of Middle East. Kannauj in India is also a proud owner of its incredible quality of Roses and unique art of deriving Rose attar or pure rose oil. Out of hundreds of derivations from these beautiful petals, one of the most important product that is found in almost every household and a product that the Cosmetic Industry would swear by is ROSE WATER.
WHAT IS ROSE WATER?
This mild aromatic water is the most popular product derived from Rose. The rose petals are distilled with steam to make oil, and the hydrosol portion of it becomes the rose water. Rose Water is a by product which carries all the qualities of tons of rose petals, and is valued highly all over the world.
WHERE IS THE ROSE WATER USED?
The Rose Floral Water finds itself as an important component in the Cosmetics Industry. Products like lotions, moisturisers, soap bars, toners, lip balms and other skin products use Rose water for its fragrance and hydrating qualities. Food grade Rose water is used by the flavour industry in beverages like Sherbets and milk shakes. Sweets and other delicacies also find it worthy to create fancy and luxurious flavours.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER?
Rose water benefits, though known worldwide deserve as much appreciation as there can be. Following are few which we have personally experienced and would like to share with you :
SKIN AND HAIR:
- This beautifully fragrant water gives instant rejuvenation and hydration when used as a toner on the skin. After long working hours, or travel fatigue our skin tends to look dull. Few drops of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water will freshen you up just like the morning dew revives the nature.
- Got clogged pores or oily skin? Rose water is said to control the production of sebum on skin, hence making the skin less oily which further results in healthy skin and unclogged pores. Amazing right? Apply few drops of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water on your face after taking a good steam. See the results yourself.
- In breakouts, scars or blemishes, rose water can be miraculously effective with its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Curated with care, SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water does the work. You can add it to your daily beauty regimes without having to care for any side effects. Its 100% natural and a promising friend to your skin.
- If wrinkles have started showing up, rose water is a must. It is actually believed to have anti-aging properties which can tighten the muscles and reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles.
- Ever thought of considering rose water for hair? Well now you should. Rose water is an excellent conditioner which stimulates hair growth leaves your hair softer than before. Mild on the scalp it can actually reduce inflammation and can help you get rid of dandruff also. After all who wouldn’t like a gorgeous hair flip with a lingering rose fragrance?
THERAPEUTIC AND OVERALL HEALTH
- Rose water is known to have strong anti-depressant and anti-anxiety properties because of its unique fragrance. It’s said to calm the central nervous system and thus naturally enhancing the mood to a happy and relaxed state.
- For headaches also, it may assist in providing relief because of the above stated properties especially rose water which has a very mild fragrance.
- Rose water and Rose essential oil have been used in Aromatherapy for a very long time and have shown excellent results in the mood enhancing and giving people a rejuvenated and refreshed state of mind.
HOW TO USE ROSE WATER ?
Add 2tsp of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water to 1 tsp of almond oil, coconut oil or SVA Naturals jojoba oil. Voila!! There you go! Your natural makeup remover is just ready. Make sure you give rest to those smoky eyes before going to bed.
Dark Circles and Puffy eyes:
Got those baggy eyes or panda circle?? Absolutely no problem. Dab some SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water on two cotton pads. If possible refrigerate the cotton pads. Place the dabbed cotton onto your eyes before you sleep. The dark circles and the puffiness will reduce dramatically and you’ll be thanking yourself for getting the product. Nighty night!!
Face Mask for Oily skin:
Add tsp of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water to 1-2 tsp of Fuller’s earth or Multani mitti and form a paste. You can also add lemon oil in case of excess oil. Apply on the face except under-eye are and leave for about 20 minutes. Wash the face gently and pat dry. Moisturise well. You will see a smooth and even toned skin. You can also use Aloe Vera gel instead of Fuller’s earth for a soft and hydrated skin. Repeat thrice a week to control oil production on the skin.
Face Mask for Dry skin:
Add 2 tsp of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water to 2 tsp of honey and mix well. Apply the mixture on face and neck with the help of a cotton ball. Avoid under-eye area. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Your skin will be softer than ever with a beautiful glow. Repeat twice a week for lasting results.
Exfoliate and Tighten the skin:
Add SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water to mashed avocado and cover your face for at least 15 minutes. Scrub it off and wash gently. This helps in tightening and uplifting the facial muscles. Repeat once a week to exfoliate and to see the visible results.
Add few drops of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water to 1 tsp of milk. Mix well and massage the face with the milk for 2 -5 minutes. You can also add 2-3 drops of SVA Naturals jojoba oil for better results.
Take 1 cup of SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water and add 1 mashed banana. Add few drops of honey and few drops of SVA Naturals jojoba oil. If your scalp is dry, apply well on the scalp and the length of the hair. If You’ve got oily scalp, then only apply it to the length. Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse your hair well with shampoo. Not only your hair will be smoother and tangle free, they will shine amazingly with a great floral and fruity aroma. Now go and pamper yourselves peeps. You know now that Rose is not just limited to the beauty of it, but comes with incredible benefits and enchanting fragrance. Be Pink in the Rose water !!
Contrary to the harmful chemicals prevailing in the market, SVA Naturals Rose Floral Water promises authenticity in each and every aspect. We curate each of our products with love and care. We are extremely thankful to our loyal customers who love this product and encourage us to keep doing the good work.