Achillea Millefolium originated in Bulgaria and is found growing wildly in the various parts of this country. The method adopted to grow it systematically is wild crafting method. The whole plant can be used to extract Yarrow (Green) essential oil using steam distillation method. The consistency of this essential oil is on lighter side, but its odor is strong. This oil is considered to be similar to the Earth in its energy. Yarrow (Green) Essential Oil finds its mention in ancient times, especially, during the war of Troy in which injured Achilles used this herb based oil to treat his injuries caused in the combat. This essential oil blends well with Chamomile oil, Frankincense oil, Myrrh, Angelica Seed, Pine Long Leaf, Cedar wood Atlas and other similar oils. Since the oil is extracted from the wild crafted plant, it is free from pesticides. This essential oil, due to its aromatherapeutic properties, is used for emotional healing.
Our facility is equipped with a laboratory using state-of-the-art gas chromatography to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our sourced oils. With an unwavering commitment to offering the highest quality of products, we firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance.
This ensures that our valued customers are supplied with superior products at all times. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product in our portfolio.
- Pour undiluted Yarrow (Green) Essential Oil directly on bleeding wound to stop the blood loss. Wounds of shallow nature can be healed with this aromatic oil from Bulgaria.
- 5 drops of Yarrow (Green) essential oil and 5ml of base oil. This mixture has distinct astringent properties which can be used for treating areas affected by varicose veins. Massage of this oil mixture strengthens skin too.
- A poultice made of comfrey and horsetail is fortified further with a few drops of Yarrow (Green) Essential Oil. This compress is applied topically to treat external and internal hemorrhoids.
- 5-8 drops of yarrow essential oil, when added to 2 tablespoon of castor oil, can be used to massage joints aching due to arthritis. Regular use reduces the arthritic pain in a few days.
- Add this oil to eucalyptus oil, thyme oil, peppermint oil etc to make a chest rub. This offers relief from congested chest and nose and induces good sleep.
Being a leading private label essential oils manufacturer, Sri Venkatesh Aromas has a creative team of expert label designers that assist you in designing a template and/or custom labels to create the final essential oil private label that best meets your requirements. We value your ideas and feedback and ensure that the final piece meets your exact requirements. Our expertise with wording terminology promise you an impressive private label for your essential oil brand that will surely standout in any marketplace. Our quick turnaround times and impressive brand label design are a clear proof of our expertise in the niche. Sri Venkatesh Aromas currently stock a range of best-quality USDA certified essential oils, natural oils, carrier oils, herbal extracts to choose from, which can be offered in a range of bottle options and sizes that best meets your requirements. We adhere to the amazon fulfillment proceedings to provide top-grade customer offerings for any issues with the final product, if required.
All the labeled and packaged products are securely dispatched bubble wrapped in double walled boxes to ensure safe delivery to your workshop. Our expert staff handles every aspect of the project in detail and helps to fast track the whole process from creating the private brand label to the production and delivery to getting your own branded products into the market.