Eucalyptus globulus Essential Oil is probably most well known for its wonderful benefits for respiratory applications including helping to ease congestion and pressure, flu, colds, fever, and bronchitis. It's also a great essential oil to use in massage or other topical blends to ease muscular arthritis and pain.
Eucalyptus globulus Essential Oil has a woody, fresh and bright medicinal aroma. Sometimes used to describe the medicinal characteristics of Eucalyptus Essential Oil that is responsible for giving the oil its distinctive eucalyptus aroma.
Do not apply to, or near, the face of infants or young children.
|Private Labelling||Do you want to sell the best line of essential oils under your own brand name and logo? Sri Venkatesh Aromas can help you with that! Our private label services allow you to can create and sell your own line of branded essentials oils without the hassle of purchasing from direct sources, creating your private label template, packaging, and so on. Here, we do all the work for you! ......Read More|
This ensures that your valued customer is supplied with superior products at all times. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product in our portfolio.
Relaxation Massage Oil
- 4 drops Lavender
- 1 drop Petitgrain
- 1 drop Frankincense
- All measurements are per 1 tablespoon of the oil may be added to a warm bath or used as massage oil.
- A small amount of the oil taken internally may temporarily reduce fever.
- Eucalyptus leaves and oil provide an aroma that can be useful in dealing with stress and fatigue.
- Eucalyptus oils may be found in mouthwashes and toothpaste because it’s a natural bacteria fighter.
- In both Honduras and Venezuela, the plant is used to keep bugs away.
- Guatemalans use eucalyptus to get rid of ringworm and tropical parasites.