Peppermint, (the botanical name is Mentha Piperita) is one of the hybrid mint made from the cross of spearmint and watermint originated in the Middle East and Europe. The leaves and flower of this plant are used to make the essential oil. The essential oil of this hybrid is one of the best natural treatments for allergies. Its invigorating and anti-inflammatory properties are helpful for relieving from the different kinds of allergies symptoms. Apart from that, this essential oil is also helpful in treating and given as a dietary supplement for irritable bowel syndrome and digestive ailments. For a headache, cold, itching and muscle aches, the peppermint are one of the best natural treatments. Also for exhaustion, asthma, vertigo, nausea, and scabies, colic and for other different kinds of health ailments also this essential oil is proved to be very beneficial. For the aromatherapy also this oil is used with different other essential oils.
Dilute very well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
|Private Labelling||Do you want to sell the best line of essential oils under your own brand name and logo? Sri Venkatesh Aromas can help you with that! Our private label services allow you to can create and sell your own line of branded essentials oils without the hassle of purchasing from direct sources, creating your private label template, packaging, and so on. Here, we do all the work for you! ......Read More|
- 2-3 drops of peppermint oil
- 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus oil
Use this diffused oil for getting relief from nasal congestion, allergic cold and symptoms like blocked nose, headache, nausea, etc.
- 5 drops of peppermint oil
- Epsom Salt
- Warm bath water
This combination works as homemade muscle rub and is used as paste topically on the area where pain is severe. Its regular strength induces better muscular strength.
- 2-3 drops of Peppermint oil alone can also be used topically on muscles affected by conditions like fibromyalgia and other muscular pain.
- Mix peppermint oil with lavender oil for a soothing effect on body and for relief from muscle pain
- Peppermint oil is available as inhaler too. Inhaling it enhances physical abilities and boosts energy levels. It also improves memory and concentration; thus, is used by hardworking students who study for extended hours.